- My life has been SO BUSY! I really don't know where my days have gone!
- Being that Im the ridiculously busy person I am in the morning, (i.e. I can't be bothered to get up in the morning on time!) I never really eat breakfast as well as I should -
- So recently I have been making a really big effort to at least eat something in the morning, which is where I discovered my love for Granola.
- I was also sat down one evening after working all day and I was talking to Pete (The favourite man in my life) who was mocking my choice in food, saying anyone else would just have a bacon sandwich and I have to go be ridiculous and want granola. . . you know what? I don't think it's that weird!! I like it!
- Long story short, he mocked, said it was easier to make a sandwich, I decided it would be fun to make granola. . . and here we are!
- The original recipe was found ** here **
buut I decided with a few tweaks it would be better!
- I used chopped prunes and a tropical fruit mix instead of the berries, I also changed the way it bakes, instead of baking with the fruit in, I find this can make it a little bitter (I really don't know why, but it does!) I add the fruit afterward.
- As a side note, I've been watching rubbish on youtube tonight, (no comments required, there was nothing on tv!) and I found this video. . . I really like her attitutde, a lot of people I know will start a fight out of nothing, so it was really nice to hear someone say, you know what, it isn't worth it!
- Apart from that. . . I hope everyone is well. and, Happy March!
Some interesting Factoids This Week!
❅Trains scare me, for good reason, this is so sad ❅The snow is back! after a light covering last night the mountains are looking really pretty ❅ This is odd, because here in town it has been super sunny and warm! ❅ seee ---> PRETTY ❅Angola and Andorra are NOT the same place, well done CNN.❅ Shopping online will be the death of me! ❅ I'm very against drugs. - This is just through the result of knowing some pretty heavy addicts in the past ❅I don't like how drugs are prescribed, and then afterwards the side effects are noted. DEATH is a pretty big side effect!