- I haven't done this in a while, probably because I have been trying to not buy things, soo. . that's going well *ahem*
- I've been "tidying" my room. i.e. taking apart my 6 (YES 6!!) wardrobes and sorting out all of my tat! (I'd just like to add that three of my wardrobes actually contain books, as I put all of my books on bookcase-like shelves within my wardrobes, one of them contains make-up/hair/toiletries and only two contain clothes and shoes, it's not THAT ridiculous!!)*
- during this quest I began to colour co-ordinate my clothes! - blame my mother, she does it! - which made it quite easy to see exactly the sort of clothes I wear on a daily basis! I knew I shopped at the same shops over and over and over (and over and over. . . .) again without even realising.
- One brand I like, subconsciously, is 18 AND EAST, I don't even intend to buy clothes from them, but, I love them, as do some of the TOWIE stars. If it's good enough for Essex, it's good enough for me! - So I just thought I would share, for those who have never heard of the brand.
- I love the patterns of the cloth, I love the shapes they make.
- One of the dresses I own is actually one of my favourites! - maybe because it was the dress I wore on my first date with the man, maybe because it is a really well made dress, a really well designed dress, comfortable and flattering. Let me tell you, actually I probably don't need to, clothes that do all that are extrememly hard to come by!
- I highly suggest you take a gander at their site, follow them on twitter, and take a peak at their blog, they are getting some pretty good press coverage so they are bound to blow up soon!
- I realise this sounds like I'm trying to advertise them! haha, I'm not I promise, all my own opinions! Perhaps I just write like I'm trying to advertise everything!
* I'm making excuses!