-Here's a little surprise for you!
- I can't eat it anymore, but it just looks so darn pretty! haha Chocolate and mint are some of my favourite flavours, and one night whilst perousing pinterest (!) I stumbled over this ingenious concoction. Borrowed from here.
- It didn't last long in our fridge.
- She's pretty simple really!
1. Do some crazy origami with some greaseproof paper inside your roasting tin!
2. Melt one bar of white chocolate over a bain marie, once melted, remove from the heat and stir in a few drops of peppermint flavouring and sufficient green colouring to turn the chocolate a nice shade of grasshopper green! - Pour into your prepared tin an allow to set.
3. Melt one bar of milk or dark chocolate in the same manner as the white, remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Whilst cooling, chop up a handful of after eight mints (or Tekkies alternative if yer cheap like me).
4. Pour the slightly cooled chocolate over the white, and sprinkle on your massacred mints.
5. Allow to cool.
No here's the fun bit, unfold your creation!
Now chop it up. Keep it in the fridge; and chomp on it whilst reading the latest novel!