- I have to admit, I'm terrible at keeping on top of everyones posts, mainly because I love so many different blogs, so I read a great wad of them at once and catch up!
Anyway this Award is the Versatile Blogger Award,
- Now I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and pass it along to 15 blogs I love (what's with the numbers here guys? why not nice neat numbers? I guess you could say that's one thing about me, I like things to be in equal groups! - but I'll give you that one free!)
-I decided I'd try and give you some information on myself that I wouldn't casually drop into one of my posts, something a bit extra, other than "my name is Hanna [Woeking - if you're being nosey or stalk-y] and I'm in my 20's" you know the drill! So, here we go. . .
-(and it's going to be a lengthy one. . sorry. . but you know you want to know these things about me! I never tell you anything personal!) I could tell you that I have an obsession with ". . ." but you probably already grasped that one. . . and that I prefer "[ . . .]" over "(. . .)". . .but you know, how exciting is that!?
1, I love to dress up!, my normal style is, well, I've described it before as a 'walking bazaar' and that's pretty accurate. . . sooo these two are NOT my usual style, my friends and I, if we were going (sadly way in the past now) out on a night out, we loved to get made up - and it's funny, but I always got chatted up more when I was dressed up!!! (we aren't taking the mick, we are actually genuinely trying something different, you wouldn't believe the research that went into these!)
2. I love carnivals. I love how happy people are at carnivals. What more can I say on that?!
I love how it is forever changing, yet is always there, it's a constant, it's not going to run off on you, I guess the sky is a bit like life, it's going to keep being there, but it's going to keep changing, nothing's going to be the same again.
4. I guess you could say I'm a waterbaby. I am a competetive synchronised swimmer (team in green - look at the babies next to us, . awww!) When you compete, they pull your hair back into a bun as tight as it will go and then because you can't compete wearing your swim cap they paint gelatine onto your bun - almost like a waterproof gel - it's horrid and you have to have a REALLY hot shower to melt it out! I competed nationally - not up to Olympics standard yet!
- I'm obsessed with the sea. End.
-I love going kayaking. Trust me my skills are a little more advanced than the picture below, which was a genuine rowing accident - the picture was taken at JUST the right time, my oar got stuck on the side of the bridge as we went under and literally threw me from my seat. Hilarious and a brilliant picture I love (if only for the memories)!
5. I love the first time it snows. The anticipation of some EPIC slope action ahead. . .
6. I don't love sleep- I think it's a waste of life. I go to sleep late, and I get up early. . . If I'm having a lay in, it's probably because I'm not very well! But, sometimes, this catches up on me, and I end up crashing in perculiar places!
7. My hair usually looks like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards! I describe it as the 'Europe' look! - I can tame it, I just choose not to, I have more important things to be doing than my hair, having said that, I do occasionally like to just sit and play with it. . and if Im leaving the house, it will look allright, as I'm writing this, it actually looks pretty presentable (I thought I was going out today- turns out I'm not!).
I wish my hair was red again! This was the actual colour of my hair about a year ago, and this is my natural colour that I have spent a year, and hundreds of pounds (I haven't added it up, but it's probably getting to that figure) getting it back to. The red was just so much more exciting!!
NOW for the exciting bit! (now you've heard some completely daft facts about me!, I want to hear some daft facts about you lot!)
- And that's all folks!
- Muchos besos!
( I really hope you do go and check out, even a few of these blogs, I mean nothing is better than a saturday, or sunday just reading through some interesting posts, or looking at some pictures, and I love these blogs and they deserve some love. and I made it easy for you! - ok I could have made it easier by having the blog linked to the picture, but I'm being lazy, so it's the list underneath!)