Tie Dye Curtains?! - Yea go on then - (Have since been asked if I'm a hippy more than once, but I have no problems with this!)
- I just have this thing with colours . . . "If you have a positive environment. . " and all that jazz! - you should see my kitchen knives. . .neon!
- This is how I created a spiral design on each curtain. . the spirals are actually about two thirds up, which I was quite surprised at, I didn't know I was that good at measuring!
- I let them set overnight, allthough you can leave them for much longer, which if I did it again I probably would leave them a couple of days. It's a little worrying because the colours begin to bleed and you think it will end up one big mess. . . you'll surprise yourself!
- The quality of this picture is appalling, the yellow shows up as beige (and please excuse my dress hanging in the background! I'm apparenately too daft to crop pictures, which is ok, because if you look carefully at the picture of the washing machine you can see my face! haha. concentration 101!!)
-But the point of the picture is to give you a rough idea of the type of pattern it creates!
- I do have alternative curtains for this room, when I get bored. . . but I think it makes a change, being that all of our walls are painted magnolia!
- Anyway - toodles for now!