-I really struggle to find perfumes that I like the smell of, perfumes that are not too sweet, not too flowery, not too musky, not too. . yada yada yada!
-Anyway, somehow I stumbled across Longwinterfarm on Etsy, and decided it was worth a bash, I bought a perfume oil and two lipbalms (me and lipbalm, you know! I can't get enough, I hate lipgloss - too sticky - feels like goosefat, but you can't beat a good lipbalm!)
-I bought the ginger peach lipbalm, the beachday perfume oil and the licorice lipbalm (which I don't appear to be able to find anymore - boo, it's awesome!)
- I LOVE these so much, I can't even explain it!
- The lipbalms are ace, and just superior quality, I get annoyed if I can't find one of them!, until now I have been an avid user of burts bees, but I tell you they have competition now!
- I've never really used perfume oil before so was uber curious. . and I'm so glad I chose to purchase, I LOVE this aswell - it smells so summery! I'm actually - as we speak (i.e. I'm multi-tasking which in my world is code for getting very distracted!) ordering some more goodies because I am so impressed
- I'm even throwing in one for my best friend Suki but shh don't tell her!!
- Chai! I have high expectations, especially due to the copious amounts of chai latte I drink on a regular basis!
- The only problem with these is the packaging (i.e. I chuck them around a lot in the bottom of my bag and they tend to get a little tatty) but, I can deal, means nothing to me!
- I also have REALLY dry skin on my hands, smoking, whatever, and I usually carry around moisturiser with me, but I didn't have anything on me apart from my perfume oil, which I used, and oh my goodness how moisturising?! Win!
- Go check out the shop, then buy some stuff, then realise why Im so in love!!!!!
- Oh and how ridiculously cute is their profile please?! This description made me smile silly amounts!
About me:: I'm a 30 year old mom of two living in western Maine, where I share my life with kitties, puppies, and my favorite boy, Joe. I'm a major craft addict, playing with sewing, knitting, spinning, felt crafts, candle making, embroidery, and of course, soaping! Yup, I'm one busy chick. Nope, I don't take naps.[. . .] About Joe: Joe's my very best friend, boyfriend, and business partner, and there's a good 50-70% chance he'll be the one packing your order. What's he like? Well, he's good at washing his hands, being pretty tall, having an Indiana twang, and randomly breaking into Rick Roll songs
RIGHTO off to spend more money! Toodles!