1. Whizz 1 root of ginger in the food processor
2. Add the peel of 1 lime and 1 lemon along with 4 cups of sugar 6 cups of water and the juice of the lemon.
3. Slowly dissolve the sugar over a low heat, then bring to the boil, turn off the heat. Leave to infuse for at least 15 minutes, then let completely cool
4. Bottle it up all pretty like!
5. Serve over ice, with a measure of vodka (or not if there are children present), and topped up with agua con gas. (star shaped ice cubes make everything better!)