Tuesday 9 August 2011

A Love Affair With: Kate Towers #11

- Ok, So not the usual, but I am in love with these photos I love how Kate often plays with contrasting themes and borrows inspiration from nature and romance.

- Everything in these photos is, to me, perfection.

- Kate Towers  is a young designer from Portland, she now sells her designs on etsy here *ClickyClicky*

- I do love a lot of Kate's designs, in particular this, but it is the photographs of her collections that really speak to me.

tin_1_b

alice_2b

pv_14

013

alice_3c

007

db_1

db_3
- All Pictures can be found here
- Kate's designs can be bought here
-Her blog here (not updated very regularly *ahem 2008*)

- If I'm honest, these photos remind me of Mylène Farmer . .  in particular her song Fuck Them All - I'm not sure why, they just do. . . So I tracked down the song (avec english subtitles for everyone who doesn't speak french)




signature

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Her designs are amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, outdoors-y and natural, the best way!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, heeyyyy!
go on . . leave a comment. . you know you want to! (and I want you to really!)