Wednesday 3 August 2011

The August Break 2011 : #1 & 2

What is the August Break 2011? - A picture a day, for the entire month! see more here

- I only decided to join this yesterday, so 1 & 2 come together! (Plus my internet has been a pain in the bum, I think it's the heat, my internet likes heat even less than I do!!)

augustbreak_turquoise_500px

1. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple

DSC_0484


2. Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.

DSC_0443

- I'm not one for taking pictures of flowers, (that's my mother, she loves it!) but apparently this is what I wanted to photograph the other day! Ah well, there is a first for everything! I just love the colours of flowers, wait, I just love colours full stop!


signature

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, and the colour & focus in the first is especially lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pictures, and I do seriously love taking flower pictures. The color is tremendous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, it's not really my thing, but I just went for it the other day. I love colours, especially when I don't have to mess around with them in photoshop. the colours there. are as they were in nature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful Hanna.
    Beautifully photographed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou! they are only teeny tiny flowers, so it took a while to get the focus just right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos love the flowers... Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Oh, heeyyyy!
go on . . leave a comment. . you know you want to! (and I want you to really!)