Wednesday 10 August 2011

The August Break 2011 : #9

Tpain

- Today has just been one of those days.
-I've done nothing (I lie, I drove to the builders merchants and bought 5l of black hammerite- not exciting though)
- I've monged out in my friends trackies (bloke, 8x too big but uber comfy)
- I made salad for tea
- I walked across the road and took pictures arouund the church.
- Tomorrow I'm back at work, so I really needed a day of doing nothing!

- Have a good day today!

augustbreak_turquoise_badge


- On a side note, I LOVE Katy B. . . and this song is on loop today! It's one of those songs that just makes sense. It's not cryptic, and everyone will relate to it, yet it's not the sort of thing that is usually sung about.


- How beautiful is she?!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, heeyyyy!
go on . . leave a comment. . you know you want to! (and I want you to really!)