Monday 6 June 2011

1, We've Moved!!



Not only has this blog moved, but we've moved house too! Two in one!

In the past, this blog had become a place for me to wallow, to get things off my chest and to reveal exactly how much I was hurting, but I've been working on myself, and I am determined to maintain my current positive frame of mind.

One of the best bits of advice I recieved recently was 'How to be happy ; Look at the pretty things, and ignore everything else" This ONE SINGLE piece of advice has helped me beyond belief, I've taken to finding things which inspire me, things which make me happy, and things which make me realise that life is definitely worth living, I just need to stick it out!

"Just because today is a terrible day doesn’t mean tomorrow won’t be the best day of your life, you just have to be there."

Join me on my quest to stay happy! To continue loving myself, and to achieve everything I want!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, heeyyyy!
go on . . leave a comment. . you know you want to! (and I want you to really!)