Sunday 12 June 2011

Songs on Sunday #1


- Songs from this week.

- I know that music is a massive part in so many peoples lives, a good song can completely change your mood, or, reflect it. I'm not the sort of person to sit listening to my favourite song over and over again (Besos -El Canto Del Loco, if you were wondering!) I like to switch around what I am listening to, I'm also not particularly glued to one genre (although, the easy rider soundtrack puts me in a great mood at the moment!!).

- I thought I'd share with you a few of the songs I've added to my collection this week (I reached the limit on my iPod! I had to delete some Ace of Base in order to fit some new things on!!)

- I am particularly in love with Maverick Sabre this week, I only really started listening after I heard him in Professor Green's - Jungle, but I love his voice, so, odd! I love it when people's voices are just not what you expect!

Escoltar




MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, heeyyyy!
go on . . leave a comment. . you know you want to! (and I want you to really!)