Tuesday 21 June 2011

9. Tea Obsession, Chai Tea Recipe, and a Few Others!

Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage. ~Catherine Douzel


1: Blueberry and Vanilla Tea
2: Ginger and Lemon Tea
3: Moroccan Blend Tea


- Tea!

- I have been indulging in a little love affair for tea recently. Nothing is better than curling up with a good read and a cup of tea. Although I am quite willing to drink a cup of white tea. I prefer my tea black. I have been obsessed with chai tea for a long time, especially chai latte. Then I discovered different blends of chai tea in my local Indian supermarket.

- Here is a really cute video I found telling you how to make Chai Tea Syrup - I've tried loads of different methods, but this one is definitely the best!




- However, even more recently I have discovered Morrocan blend tea, black tea with mint, cinnamon and other spices. Possibly one of the best things ever invented!

- Today is a manic day! and the only thing that seems appropriate for such a time is a cup of tea! Sometimes I scare myself with my English-ness!!!

- I'm sure we have all seen 'How to be English", but for those who haven't . . here is the epitomy of the English - Tea.

- Tea to the English is really a picnic indoors. ~Alice Walker



- Clearly I have a little bit of an obsession going on here, so much so that I have bookmarked a tonne of recipes for different tea-based drinks, that I have made the mental note to try ASAP! Springtime Citrus Iced Tea Sounds gorgeous, because as much of a fan I am of hot teas, I LOVE iced tea aswell. I also need to try Friendship Tea, Which is another hot spiced tea!

- There are some yummy sounding tea recipes here and here and if you are feeling a little bit crazy here is a recipe for Green Tea Ice Cream, this has definitely been added to my to do list!

- Anyway, all of this talk of tea has made me thirsty, and I am going to make myself a cup of Peach Iced Tea, before I have to go back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, heeyyyy!
go on . . leave a comment. . you know you want to! (and I want you to really!)