Thursday 23 June 2011

You're Wearing That? #3

- Really Han? you're wearing that?

- I feel like death today, like I have actually been run over with a double decker bus. (To anyone else with ME, I feel your pain, I really do!! - I have to leave again for work in about an hour, and I don't know how I am physically going to be able to move) I feel like slobbing around the house in pyjamas, but I have to actually leave the house, so I figured it was better if I got dressed!

- This vintage inspired necklace is my favourite accesory at the moment, I love the blue against the gold. I used to love silver jewellery- but I think I sway more toward gold now.

- Anyway, for days like these, requires something simple and comfy. Painted my nails a ridiculous blue though! It's amazing how a bit of colour can cheer me up no end!

DSC_12082
Lace Waistcoat - Primark
Basic Tshirt - H&M
Jeans - Domaine
Bracelets - Primark
Necklace - Joieria

1 comment:

  1. Unquestionably believе that which you stated.
    Үouг favorite гeaѕon apρeаred to bе on the
    web the simplеѕt thing to be awаre
    of. Ӏ say to you, І certainly get annoyed while people consideг woгriеs that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    Also visit my web site ... best way to lose weight
    my webpage :: best way to lose weight

    ReplyDelete

Oh, heeyyyy!
go on . . leave a comment. . you know you want to! (and I want you to really!)