Monday 25 July 2011

2 :22 Hanna Loves Nick and Pete

270393_1876204780294_1096453844_31647565_7115914_n
(A picture taken by Pete on a road trip we took a couple of weeks ago, for some reason we thought this was hilarious)

- It's funny how much you can care for another person.

-That's a problem I have a lot of the time, I focus too much on other people, not on myself. I'd rather everyone else was happy than myself. I'm learning slowly, that I need to be happy aswell.

- I had a pants year, it's no lie, and I'm not quite over it yet, I'm happy again, it's over, but it still hurts, I'm not ready to laugh about it, I'm not ready to accept it, not just yet.

- However, I am grateful, I'm so grateful for the last year, because if I hadn't gone through all the rubbish I went through, I wouldn't have met some of the most amazing people I know.

- That's not entirely true, I knew them, but I wouldn't have become as close to them as I have done.

- These two men, Nick and Pete, are the highlights of my life, they are who I strive to be. One of them has scarpered off to America for the summer, and I miss him immensely, he doesn't know I miss him so much, but I don't think he knows how much he helped me. The other, I have been spending a lot of time with, and I love him to bits, he makes me smile when my day has been rubbish, I always leave his flat feeling happier than when I arrived.

- HOWEVER, he does have an awful habit of ringing me when he is drunk, or, just in the middle of the night. I recieved a phone call last night, and it turned out he was walking home. ALONG A MOTORWAY! He makes me worry so much for his safety, I have never been so stressed out!!

- I guess what I'm saying (or trying to) is that I love these two so much, and I would be so devastated if I ever lost them.

- Appreciate those you love.



signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, heeyyyy!
go on . . leave a comment. . you know you want to! (and I want you to really!)