Thursday 14 July 2011

Store Lovin' #1 : ModCloth Picks

Do you think my personality is written in stone? - Kate Miller-Heidke

- For all intensive purposes I am the girl who spends her weekends outside rambling in the mountains, or boarding, or anything that doesn't involve being bored indoors.
- Having said that, I will quite happily sit there for hours on end painting or writing or creating. . .

- This means that people expect me to live in hole-y jeans (I was going to write 'holy' but no, I mean my jeans which are ripped to shreds!) and a hoodie. Little do they know that I absolutely LOVE to get dressed up.
- If I'm outside I'll be in my jeans and t-shirt, but if I'm doing something else like going out for coffee, I'll put a little more thought into my outfits.
- I also need to sign up to "Shopaholics anonymous" (shush now, I know you do too!), I have quite a LONG list of things I love at the moment, I have a VERY informal wedding to go to next month and I really need something to wear, but everything I have is WHITE! (damn rule)
cea630aa2027607b7d2b23da191e9dd9

- Words can't really describe how much I need to own these shoes.
- Seriously, anything leopard print/ glittery/ completely tacky and I'm sold!
-Need Proof? OK

Blinged out shoes2legal

- I'm like a magpie for glittery shoes!


store love

 - ModCloth has to be one of my favourite online shops. A lot of places are really hit and miss with me, with a lot of pieces that are just meh, but I know I will always find something gorgeous at ModCloth

- On my quest to find the perfect dress for the wedding, I've discovered so many gorgeous dresses at ModCloth, I just thought I'd share them here.

day dresses modcloth
night dresses modcloth

- I would rock every single one of those dresses

- Probably with these Vintage Cowboy Boots that will be mine!

-Ah well, I guess you all know where my paycheck is going this month!





signature

4 comments:

  1. Love the shoes, but might be too high for me. The dress on the second row number 2, is lovely.

    http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 6' . . those shoes are DEFINITELY too high for me. I'd be a giant! . . still amazing though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i freaking love modcloth! this collection is amazing! AND i love those vintage cowboy boots! i would wear those in a second!
    xo, Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. agh! girl after my own heart ;)

    ReplyDelete

Oh, heeyyyy!
go on . . leave a comment. . you know you want to! (and I want you to really!)